- James Ryan, President (email@example.com)
- Paul Brown, Vice President
- Franny Peale, Secretary
- Lauren Fitzgerald, Treasurer
- Elisabeth Smith, Membership
- Laurie Rosen, Concessions
- Rex Garcia, Spirit
- Mike Viqueira
- Matt Murton
- Perry Smith
The B-CC High School Athletic Boosters is a non-profit parent volunteer and community organization comprised of parents, alumni, coaches, school staff, community members & corporate sponsors. The B-CC Sports Boosters support all 48 school-sponsored sports teams and over 800 B-CC student athletes.
The B-CC High School Sports Boosters exist to provide funding for athletic programs that increase student participation and develop leadership skills, teamwork, values and sportsmanship.
Our goals and objectives are to:
- Promote school spirit and sportsmanship.
- Assist with equipment purchases, uniform purchases, and professional development for our coaches, and field maintenance.
- Senior Night Recognition.
- Work with the B-CC Athletic Director to identify funding priorities for athletic programs, including long term special funding projects.
The B-CC High School Sports Boosters meet with the Athletic Director to set the funding priorities for each year. The proposed budget is presented at the start of the school year to all interested members of the B-CC sports community who can review and make comments to the Sports Boosters Executive Committee before they vote on the final budget.
According to MCPS Guidelines for Sports Booster groups, funds are used exclusively to organize, establish, promote and support all school sponsored athletic programs equitably in accordance with MCPS policies and the provisions of Title IX. Funds raised by Booster clubs are used for those items that benefit an entire program and may not be used to purchase personal items for any team or individual.
What we have accomplished with BCC Boosters funding:
- Purchased new wrestling mats
- Purchased a new indoor electronic scorer's table
- Purchased new banners for the gym
- Purchased new softball bleachers
- Purchased new softball scoreboard
- Purchased new picnic tables for the concourse level of the stadium
- Created an all new school store for online sales
- Paid for coaches certifications and continuing education